Sunday, January 22, 2017

Introduction 

Hello, 

My name is Christine but I answer to "miss" 7.5 hours a day as a senior and junior English teacher. I am married, have two sons (Tyler - almost 22; Ethan - 17), and two Chihuahua mix daughters dogs: Clementine (3 yrs) and Charlotte (11 weeks); I adopted Charlotte just last Sunday. 

I majored in English Literature and minored in Women's Studies at UCF.  As a feminist teacher, I am proud to be a co-sponsor of the University High School NOW Club Chapter in Volusia County focusing on gender equality and women's issues.

Currently, I am in my final semester at UCF earning my Master's in Teaching (English Education). I was fortunate enough to study John Milton for a summer at the University of Cambridge (Selwyn) a couple of years ago. I have been to Paris, England, and Amsterdam. I adore traveling and cannot wait to do more in the future. 

I look forward to working with each of you. 

Charlotte Grace 

3 comments:

  1. I love that you have a NOW chapter at your school! My minor is in women's studies too, but I haven't had the opportunity to travel to Europe yet. I look forward to learning with you this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine!! I'm Carlina. I love your introduction! What your doing for women is amazing! Traveling is definitely something I love to do. I remember being called miss all the time by my middle school kids. I was a PE para for 5 years. I also have a dog, Pebbles, she's 3 and is a red nose pitbull. She has to be the sweetest dog ever! Although, I do wish she was as small as your little puppy!

    ReplyDelete